Why Chamfering and Deburring Operation
- Chamfer & Deburring prevent nicks type damage during handling
- Chamfer & Deburring prevent Heat Treatment Distortion
Features of Our Gear Chamfering & Deburring Machine Model 1060
- Self centering tool make equal chamfer at both end.
- Rolling type tool looking like a shaping Cutter gives better tool life.
- Tool construction compensates for width variation of face up to 0.20 mm.
- Automatic tool hunts if gear does not engage with tool.
- The machine has two slides, one horizontal slide for chamfering operation & one vertical slide for deburring operation.
- After setting, the cycle is automatic i.e. only loading unloading is manual
|Max work dia||250 mm|
|Min work dia||10 mm|
|Max face width||105 mm|
|Min face width||10 mm|
|Max work piece length with teeth at one end||500 mm|
|Max work piece length with teeth at center||750 mm|
|Work Spindle||1.5 HP|
|Spindle RPM (One Speed)||200|
The following Toolings available and can be quoted on receipt of Gear Print
- Chamfering Cutters
- Deburring Cutters
- Work Arbors and Associated Tooling
- Pocket Type Auto Loader